Samothraki Page 4
Hints from Harry
There's a hundred year old bakery in Chora that is well-known for its wonderful bread. Don't miss a taste of that.
The Complete Details
- By Air: There are 3 flights a day from Athens to Alexandroupolis in N. Greece.
- By Ferry: Ferries connect from Alexandroupolis, 3 hrs, €12, 2 to 3 times a day
- Hydrofoils connect with Kavala, Thassos and Limnos at least once a week if weather permits as well as Alexandroupolis
- There is bus service on the island, as well as car and moped rental.
- Tel. Code: 0551
- Postal Code: 68002
- Kamioritsa Port Police, waterfront Tel: 41-305
- Pharmacy Tel: 41-581
- Ambulance Tel: 166
- OTE, in mini mart, uphill left of port
- Police Tel: 41-203
- Sanctuary of the Gods, Paleopolis, 6 km east of Kamioritsa, Tu-Sun 8:30-8:30
- National Bank, waterfront, M-Fr 'till 1:30 pm
- Archeological Museum, Paleopolis Tel: 41-474, Tu-Su, 8:30-3pm
- Therma Therapeutic Springs, 6am-11am, 4pm-7pm
More Samothraki Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4